Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ipad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AtomSoft, try another browser, there are other web browers out there that run on the Ipad that may render better than Safari does.

Hey guys. Thanks for hanging in there with the mobile version. I know it's pretty crap but it was the best thing provided from vbulletin and as usually it's full of bugs and problems. There is going to be a very big release which will be coming out in a few weeks and it will be good enough to use here. As soon as it comes out I'll be loading it up and tweaking with a similar style.

Regards,
EM

I didn't like him when he did't have a ipod "just kidding" Atom a great guy and has posted a lot of great C code

Them ipod are nice my kids are getting two of them ipod touch there really useful

I'm thinking about a tablet that way I can use it at work to look up systematic's. They say battery life is way better then a laptop. And it would fit in my tool bag.

Last edited:
Hey Burt, heh. My Son is 5 and has had a ipod touch for a year now. He loves it. Im thinking about getting me the iPad 2 and giving him this one.Tablets are cool too... just dont get a netbook :) the size of the screens dont let you have any fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back