Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ipad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Would create too many single use apps, an HTML5 browser is fine for this site.

Why not?

Sure.

Here are some pics...
Video would take to long to convert and upload

First 2 images show overlapping text - MOBILE VERSION
Last image shows everything ok but can not scroll code - FULL VERSION

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 320
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 310
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:
$400 for a crappy toy? Wow Nigel... not from you. I can view almost everything with no issues on my iPad. Why should i expect less from this site?

I know that is your opinion, now here mines. Ipads are the best tablets out there even with no flash they run smoother than any android i ever touched. Even faster than some windows pcs. While Apple logo does make it cost more at least its not crap like so many tablets out there.

I wrote here to tell my thoughts and ideas, if you cant say anything positive or productive plz dont comment.

Atomsoft.. Why do you think it is the prerogative of the site(s) to provide support for the medium?

Where did i write.... YOU HAVE TO DO THAT?

What is wrong with you people? LOOK AT THE DARN FORUM NAME... Site Issues & Feedback ARE YOU SAYING MY FEEDBACK IS SOMETHING I SHOULD NOT POST HERE?
Should i not suggest anything? What the hell, looks like you guys just got ya period or something. TAKE IT EASY and just dont comment here anymore. Let someone else write ... sheesh

Atom soft said:
You guys should make a ipad app.

You're way over sensitive about the issue.

Last edited:
What can I say... Its an iPad...?

I'd rather take my $500 and buy an ultraportable laptop (better processor, screen, gpu, battery life, compatibility, freedom, etc, etc, etc).

Better Processor? The only good portable device i have touched is this Tablet. Weighs close to nothing. Battery last me about a week with no charge and i do use it everyday. Freedom isnt needed here. I dont need nor use this for developing. Its use for me is: WEB, EMAIL,MUSIC, FUN.. This iPad is great!

Also
Atomsoft.. Why do you think it is the prerogative of the site(s) to provide support for the medium?

Why make a mobile version then?
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/mobile-version.119824/

Btw this isnt a bash the ipad name topic is it?

Also all the help i give in this forum... Even tho i do take time off here and there... Just saying it would help me help others since im with the ipad most of the day.

Last edited:
There is a plugin that make this forum Ipad or for that fact mobile friendly They use it on a lot of sites

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back