Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

inverting op & darlington as a control switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

adnan_m_s

Hi, everyone
can any one help me with this task?
I need to do the following :
1- use an inverting op to switch on a darlington transistor to feed 1.3 A of 12V
I need to do this because I need to make a dc usp , the concept I am thinking of is the following :
when Main electricity is on using 220AC/12VDC adaptor a signal taken from that dc is to be fed to an inverting OP so that the out put of the op is null and once main electricity is off then the op inverter cercuit should give a signal to the darlington transistor to switch onthe (+) polar of the backup battery to the load , this whole circuit will be fed from back up battery so that it will always stay on whether the main is on or not , so once main power is on again the out put of op will be off again and so the darlington circuit will switch off power from Back up battery, what do you think ?
is this good enough ? any ideas or diagrams to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back