Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Inverter FIF1742-60A test

Status
Not open for further replies.

2PAC Mafia

Hello,

I have a monitor and I´ve found the problem is the back light. It uses inverter FIF1742-60A and I´ve seen for 1 or 2 seconds I have high voltage output. Now I´m wondering if the board itself have some problem due a feedback or similar or may be some of the lamp is not working and this is the reason why the inverter stops.

If I measure at lamp connectors I don´t get any resistance between terminals... on 4 connectors...

The brain of the board is MP1048.

How to test them? I have seen useful CCFL testers in Internet.

Attachments

• Inverter FIF1742-60A de monitor Visio 19 EUR.pdf
    118.4 KB · Views: 191
  • MP1048.pdf
    273.2 KB · Views: 250
I tested with another inverter and it´s the same situation so I´m pretty sure the problem is at CCFL... Now I see that measure no resistence is normal at CCFL :)

I agree.
CCFL's are open till you reach the strike voltage, which can be 100's of volts.
Unless its a very expensive monitor is probably dead, but keep the boards if its a comon one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back