Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Inverse of DC offset going down instead of up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russlk said:
Good suggestion. I had not taken the time to figure out how to do it but I see that if it is saved as a .gif, it is only 27K in size.

just press the "print screen" button on your keyboard, and then open up an image editor (MS paint works fine) and just paste the image (CTRL+V) and save it as whatever format you wish.

On my old pc I had to press another key with Prt Scrn to make it work. Shift, Ctrl or Alt.
In MS Paint, click Edit at the top then you are allowed to Paste the remembered image.

Hey Russ,
You are a lot more computer-literate than me! :lol:
I was using a 486 pc for more than 10 years until 11 months ago, have been making schematics in MS-Paint for 2 years and just started doing Spice-sims this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back