Resource icon

Interfacing a toshiba t6963c equipped glcd with a pic microcontroller 2011-12-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Wilder

Jon Wilder submitted a new article:

Interfacing a Toshiba T6963C Equipped GLCD with a PIC Microcontroller - So you happen to have a GLCD with the Toshiba T6963C display controller and you want to interface i

Read more about this article...

Nice article. I'm actually doing the same kind of project with a raspberry. I have the exact same LCD screen (LM6271FWL from solomon). The documentation I got with the screen says the backlight is EL (electro-luminescent) 100V @400Hz. But I don't get it working. Instead I seems to work with 5V DC (@850mA). Is it the same for you. Should I use 5V or do I risk destroying the backlight ?

Thank you very much, beautiful article. I am trying to adapt to use in my Atmel ATmega32.
Could you please send me the code to try a text message, the one that shows on the LCD at the end of the article?
Thanks
Fernando Jubany

nice article .. i need ur help.i tried to connect the pic16f877a with glcd jhd24064. i got simulation output. but in hardware i couldnt. can u halp me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…