Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Resource icon

Building a Simple Weight Scale 2018-08-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

languer

languer submitted a new article:

Building a Simple Weight Scale - Weight Scale built using SFE's OpenScale platform

Building a Simple Weight Scale

Not that long ago an opportunity came to learn about strain gages (load cells) and Sparkfun’s OpenScale project. I decided to acquire one of each and for the sake of speed I ordered both from Amazon. I immediately started playing with the available...

Read more about this article...

hello, l am an Electronic undergrad and working on a similar weight measuring project. l have been tasked to use Assembly language to code a pic16f877a mc . lam facing challenges to interface the HX711 load cell with the mc as it give 24 bit data can you assist me on the ADC process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back