Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

interesting prototype building

Status
Not open for further replies.
08:10 thats how all my boards are done, but packed to least amount of space i can fit.

most of my nodes are leads, only vcc and ground are usually old telephone wire i find around, and the odd bus

Manhattan type prototyping

farcircuits.net has small Manhatten boards you can paste onto a copper ground plane to
facilitate construction.

Regards, Dana.

been looking briefly, but where to purchase the SMD ADAPTER BOARDS?
need a 28-pin smd board to 28 pin header.
the boards are pictured in the video I posted but no link for boards?

Ebay, search for "smd adapter board", lots of hits. Also "smd adapter board 28".

Regards, Dana.

Last edited:
There are many types of SMT adapter boards on Amazon for many types of packages.

But an alternative to consider – breakout boards with all the components installed can often be purchased for less than the cost of the parts. You can design a "mother board" with female header connectors for the pre-built modules you want to use. This is especially handy for those parts that are so small they can hardly be seen.

SmartSelect_20220923_164912_Edge.jpg

I saw those on Amazon. Thanks
Considering a testing board similar to the board John Chandler (visitor)had made several years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back