Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

important plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

samalolo

hi all,

this is my first time in this site

i am looking for fainal year project. so i hope that someone could help me finding a good one.
it will be good if:
1-easy to produce
2- contain electronics and Mechnical at the same time

i am looking forward to hearing from you

Hey,

Please be more specific, give us some more information to base our decisions on. What educational program are you in? How much time/money do you have for this? Do you want mechanics and electronics to be equally involved?

Why not robotics? Make a little autonomous or controlled platform or something..

Steve

hi

thank you for our replay

i mean by a project contain electronic circuit and in the same time there is some thing can do it that mechanical. For example ( future house ) we use electronic circuit to switch the lights on/off in the same time we built a house to make very clear.

i don't want it expensive and also easy to do it if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back