Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

image analysis in matlab

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkaiser3000

hello everyone. I'm tryng to analyze images in matlab, to detect the refractive index of some substances. For that, i'm using a laser beam passing through said substance. Problem is, i don't know exactly how to process the images. I figure the important thing to look for is the displacement of the center of the beam, due to the refraction of the beam, but, how can i find out how much, and in what direction, has the beam been displaced?. Another probable thing to look for is the intensity of the beam, and perhaps the amount of diformation suffered by it. Any help would be gratly appreciated. Also, any suggestions as to how to determine the index are very welcome.

Thanks to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back