Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raulashenko

Hey guys, Im current working on my second year of electric and electronic engineering on a BND course. I had a massive virus problem on my pc and lost all my work on the project i was doing so im back to the drawing board :( . So i was wondering if you had any ideas on what kind of project i could do. Needs handed in after easter so i need something quite easy to do and something with a lot of info on it! I would go back to my old project but i really fancy a new start.

Cheers

How about something on automatic data back-up for a students PC?

JimB

hey Nigel,

we all can see these kind of requests Freuqently at the forum, and really have nothing to help,
by the way i have started a thread called "marvelous projects"
i thought what is your idea about making that thread Sticky at top of threads? with this job these kind of questions would be more little than they are now I THINK,
any way all thing depends on you , if you think that could be useful please do that and if not...

Well I'm only one of the moderators, and NOT the administrator, but my point of view is it wouldn't make any difference! - there's a sticky at the top of the Electronics Projects forum that says in capital letters "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING" - loads of people still post there, and completely ignore the sticky thread!.

I had a massive virus problem on my pc and lost all my work on the project i was doing so im back to the drawing board.

It sounds like the "my dog ate my homework" excuse updated to the latest version.

I had a massive virus problem on my pc and lost all my work on the project i was doing so im back to the drawing board.

I agree Nigel.
why is it back to the drawing board? Did you forget everything as well?
seems to me that it would be easier to keep working on the same project...that is, if you had this 'lost' project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back