Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I2c with serial eeprom...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That mean that EEPROM is damaged? but i am using 9V battery which give very few mA...so still damaged?

You do realize that most chips operate at +5V or +3.3V? Why not experiment these on a regulated power supply?

I suggest you should try playing with SPI EEPROM first. They are easier to handle. :)

That mean that EEPROM is damaged? but i am using 9V battery which give very few mA...so still damaged?

Ohh you are misunderstanding my point, its obvious i am using 7805 with uC. i mean to say 9V low mA batter source...!!!!

Ohh you are misunderstanding my point, its obvious i am using 7805 with uC. i mean to say 9V low mA batter source...!!!!

It wasn't "obvious" to us. Anyway get a PICkit2 or a Bus Pirate and you can use the logic tool to watch the I2C data go by. Both are cheap and very handy tools.

Obvious to you maybe. Not the way you word stuff though to others though when you request help. I believe you still need training on the basics of Electronics. That way you could describe things accurately and not take people on a wild goose chase.....

You still don't know what you are doing. People cannot accurately help you unless you give them proper information. And that you have not a clue how to do.

Outta this thread. Good luck Guys.

Regards,
tvtech

Last edited:
Obvious to you. Not the way you word stuff.

Outta this thread. Good luck Guys.

Regards,
tvtech

Not me, it's like watching a train reck in every 5th post:rolleyes:

kv

No! I didn't misunderstand you... Your concept of power was the point of my remarks.... I knew you would be using SOME kind of regulator.

[MODNOTE]Deleted Off Topic[/MODNOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

[MODNOTE]Please keep on the OP's Topic[/MODNOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back