Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I want to destroy a stereo player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your link is "forbidden": **broken link removed**

I would like to hear it.

@fedra:
You are just ridiculous and wretched, amigo.
I'm speechless about your nonsense posting and opinion about the roma people and gypsies...

_nox_ said:
@fedra:
You are just ridiculous and wretched, amigo.
I'm speechless about your nonsense posting and opinion about the roma people and gypsies...

Why is nonsense?
Maybe you know the situation better?
Anyway, if you can help me to build that device (this is the reason I started this thread) please post something useful, else I am not intrested in what you have to say.

If you don't like this thread, don't read it.

fedra said:
Why is nonsense?
Maybe you know the situation better?
Anyway, if you can help me to build that device (this is the reason I started this thread) please post something useful, else I am not intrested in what you have to say.

You might have noticed?, no one has yet suggested that it's possible (or at least practical) - you're looking for something which exists only in SciFi films!.

If you don't like this thread, don't read it.
i like the thread - but i dislike the way you talk about gypsies and roma.

you're looking for something which exists only in SciFi films
no - not exactly. Such a device can easily be built.

Just downloaded this MP3...

Daniela Cu Liviu Guta - De Ce Ma Minti Romania 2006 Manele

Of course I don't understand the words, but it doesn't sound bad. Maybe I wasn't playing it loud enough. You should hear some of the crap that gets blasted in my neighborhood, but atleast the police come and shut it down, and they don't seem to mind hauling a few punks off to jail (probably not related to the noise).

What language is it sung in?
Maybe Fedra is a goody-goody whose religion or culture doesn't allow him to do things that other people do, like swear and talk about sex and stuff.

I have only read the first two pages of this post, so i am hopping this hasn't been said before. Why don't you pop their breaker? When they play the music loud, go and pop the breaker to their apartment. Then, when they have the service man/woman out to check it, then they will most likely say "Get 'rid of the stereo".

fedra said:
Finally, somebody understands my situation.
The gypsies are like wolfs. They are always in big groups.
You cannot fight against them.
You cannot call the cops. They (the police) do not care, and after the cop's leaves, you remain with your neighbors: THE GYPSIES. Finally, they will throw some gasoline in your apartment and booom.

Finally, in Romania peoples started to speak and sometimes even to protest in the streets against gypsies. Only at a very low level because they are afraid and not even 10% as violent as gypsies are.

What do you want, for America to come over and "liberate" Romania?
Because we can do that, but you'd better have something really valuable to us.

What? I don't get what you are trying to do?

Oznog said:

Isn't Romania part of Russia? Haven't we caused them enough trouble...

I don't think that it's all gypsies that are bad and causing trouble, just some of them. Here in Floridia we get a lot of illegal immigrants from various island countries nearby. Like the Cubians... I've worked with a few that were good decent people, but these were legally American by that time. But down in Miami, they pretty much own much of the city, and do as they please. I think Castro empties out the prisons, puts them on boats, and exports them to America. Puerto Ricians, most of the ones I have had as neighbors, were begging to get their ass kicked (I swear I had nothing to do with it), but the ones at work are usually good workers. We gets some real punks, but then again that's kind of 70% of the new hires, and we get all kinds.

I have never met a gypsy or romanian, so really have no point of reference, but I do have enough experience to know that not all of any group of people are bad, usually just a small portion. We just don't take notice of the peaceful ones, they aren't causing problems that we waste time and energy dealing with.

Yes. The USA has enough problems allready. For some reason our government seems so cockey with the power we have. They abuse our power(or the lack there of...) way too much. I am sick of $3 for a freakin' gallon of gas! I say we have caused way too much trouble.

I wouldn't complain that's half the price of fuel in the UK!

Wow. If us americans wern't so obese(not all people, but a good majority), we could start riding our bicycles.

Hero999 said:
I wouldn't complain that's half the price of fuel in the UK!

Yeah, but you guys are use the insane taxes, that make stuff so expensive over there. Kind of why we here in America had to kick your ass, just to make it stop. Now we are starting to get just as bad with the taxes.

Anyway, back to the gypsy music...
I down loaded several other MP3s last night, and audio wise, it would have to be deafening to be obnoxious through a concrete wall. It must be in the lyrics, which of course I have no clue.

I like Rock music, mostly the older stuff 60's-70's, and have my likes and dislikes, so maybe I just didn't find the really bad gypsie music. I don't read or speak Romanian or Gypsy, so had to guess my way through the websites. Guess what? MP3, means MP3 in any language...

HarveyH42 said:
Yeah, but you guys are use the insane taxes, that make stuff so expensive over there. Kind of why we here in America had to kick your ass, just to make it stop. Now we are starting to get just as bad with the taxes.

Anyway, back to the gypsy music...
I down loaded several other MP3s last night, and audio wise, it would have to be deafening to be obnoxious through a concrete wall. It must be in the lyrics, which of course I have no clue.

I like Rock music, mostly the older stuff 60's-70's, and have my likes and dislikes, so maybe I just didn't find the really bad gypsie music. I don't read or speak Romanian or Gypsy, so had to guess my way through the websites. Guess what? MP3, means MP3 in any language...

Why do you guys put such huge engine in your cars, in europe we get more speed and bhp out of 2-3litre cars than you guys with 5litre plus(plus they go round corners;) ). dodge viper or corvette for instance. are alot of you now driving european cars?

i like my rock and metal also

Yeah, I don't understand the huge engine thing myself. Pretty sure there are no public roads where its legal to drive over 70 MPH, so why make cars and trucks that can do that in second gear? I'd think the government would put limits on it. I can see it for commercial vehicles, or maybe something to pull the tractor out of a ditch...

theres a new electric car that by an american company called tesla, thats designed and built in britain(well built soon)lithium ion batterys, 248bhp, 130mph top speed and 4 second 0-60. 2 speed manual, 250mile range on a charge(and they are quoting can be fully charged in as little as 3.5hours). And its built on the lotus elise so will look pretty anyway

**broken link removed**

theres hope for electric vehicles yet:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back