Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i want a circuit simulator!! can anyone help pls!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

emailprashanth

I want a circuit simulator which can simulate on pc and i can check whether the circuit works or not!!! pls help!! i am a beginner!!

Sir thanks a lot for that one!!
I am actually doing a experiment with IC555 that is blinking LED stuff!! I have tried out all the combination of resistors and capacitors for that still it didnt work sir!!
hence i am asking so that i can make a circuit in pc and check whether it works or not!!

sir i have been using this site
https://www.555-timer-circuits.com/flashing-led.html

Last edited:
Sir thanks a lot for that one!!
I am actually doing a experiment with IC555 that is blinking LED stuff!! I have tried out all the combination of resistors and capacitors for that still it didnt work sir!!
hence i am asking so that i can make a circuit in pc and check whether it works or not!!

sir i have been using this site

hi,
That 555 astable oscillator should work ok.?

If you want to simulate electronic circuits, the link I gave you is not suitable, its for PIC program simulation.

EDIT:
Check this selection,
https://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&sou...circuit+simulato&gs_rfai=&fp=67d5d5d61e9a0270

Last edited:
The extremely simple 555 blinking an LED circuit should work fine without a simulator.

You forgot to tell us what is wrong:
1) Is the LED dark all the time? Then maybe the LED is connected backwards.
2) Is the LED lighted all the time? Then maybe the capacitor is connected backwards.
3) Maybe the 555 IC is connected backwards.
4) Maybe the battery is connected backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back