Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need Help!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

musaki

i m facing a problem oof writing a program of using the micro processor...
i need to witer an event counter program, which need an external clock. the counter needed is from 0-19. on the 20th count, it activate the stepper motor
PLS HELP ME......

Hey,

U use a external clock. But is that the clock speed for your microprocessor or for the counters?

If it are the counters then put the clock on pin(in) that is ready for interupt and you count the interupts.

If you use a external clock for the internal clock speed then look in a datasheet you get by your microprocessor and then you know the pin to put it on, and just make a loop thats counts, or in asambler or C. In C u can use a for or a while loop,

If you need more then ask but you need to make yourself more clear then :p

Cya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back