Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need good working rs232 interface scheme!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vedo35

Hi guys i found a lot of rs232 interface on google. Standart ic with max232. Some schemes diferent then other.
I made one of them but didnt work :( Same points are same like 1mf capasitors or gnd and vdd. Have somebody good working rs232 interface scheme ?

Regards.

Hi guys i found a lot of rs232 interface on google. Standart ic with max232. Some schemes diferent then other.
I made one of them but didnt work :( Same points are same like 1mf capasitors or gnd and vdd. Have somebody good working rs232 interface scheme ?

Regards.

hi,
This circuit is from the MAX232 datasheet, it works OK.

Attachments

• AAesp06.gif
    AAesp06.gif
    25 KB · Views: 637
i did of this diffrent than datasheet ???????????????????????????
Will work? what do you think?

Attachments

• rs232_interface.jpg
    rs232_interface.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 1,123
Your circuit appears to be the same as the datasheet except C13 is connected to Vcc (which is OK, see note) and C14 is 10µF which is better.

You say it does not work? Please measure the voltage on each pin and tell us what they are.

Pin Your Voltage
15 GND 0V
18 5V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back