Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I beated two kids and i feel awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually leaning towards the bag, beating and long limp home method myself! ;):D
But sure why not get them to pet the cats for a while.:)

I say shovel 40,000 pounds of horse shi........ and make them feed them and groom them.

Reduce their self enlarged ego's to a normal size or smaller. They have a false sense of pride and have no purpose in life.

kv:)

Reduce their self enlarged ego's to a normal size or smaller. They have a false sense of pride and have no purpose in life.

Your referring to the kids and not some of the forum members here right?:confused: :D

I did the 20 tons of horse crap shoveling every year for most of my child hood. At first it humbling but after a while it brings out a whole new set of anger and self worth issues! :eek: :p

Your referring to the kids and not some of the forum members here right?:confused: :D

I did the 20 tons of horse crap shoveling every year for most of my child hood. At first it humbling but after a while it brings out a whole new set of anger and self worth issues! :eek: :p

I think some humbling might occur but 20 tons of it.

That's to much.... :p

kv:)

Last edited:
Heh i just seen the post count on this and this may be too late Lol dont mind me . just needed to write :D

I think 2 13 year kids and there act of animal cruelty and trying to jump you for defending Innocent animals give your the right to hit them a few. If anything i think there parent should get in trouble. Who the hell wouldn't teach there own kids that, that is wrong? If there parents cant discipline them then heh its there own fault for jumping in a shark tank with blood on em :D

I live in the PROJECTs(hood/ghetto) lol. Over here a 8 year old kid would fight you even if your 30 lol it doesnt matter. Thats why i know its the parents fault. You see them and then your like oh!....really.... then you beat there kids ass then they get mad and then they try to get you in trouble then you find out you are only getting a slap on the wrist by a hot cop lol :D

Dont worry. It was self defense from 2 kids trying to jump you. If anything say this to the cops (if it comes to it)

If they had a knife and i got stabbed up you wouldnt be talking to me now right? 2 kids are worse than 2 man. Kids are fast as fuc* and unpredictable. I rather fight someone older than me (im 24) than 2 younger :D

heh let me stop typing too much experience here

Last edited:
Well, maybe someone already said this, but I am too lazy to read all the six pages (I only have read three)

Don't give up! Your home and your cats worth more than a couple of future gangsters. Put a target outside (a nicely painted mailbox,a lamp, something pretty and easily breakeable.)
Obviously, don't forget the videocamera filming it. That pair of lice will not resist the temptation of showing who they really are (not exactly the mommy's whitest sheep)

Last edited:
maybe punching the kid in the face was a bit much...but he did deserve it for hitting the guy in the back of the head with a 2x4 or whatever it was. thats just criminal.
i think i would have taken the wood away from him and whooped his butt with it like a belt and tell him to get out if he knows whats good for him. no harm done there.
of course the cops and parents wont see it that way....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back