Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I am a newcomer to the name conversion industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way,Could you help me explain how to link the LED's dynamic display circuit?
Again... All of these devices are covered in the 6 tutorials I posted..

Those are 7 segment displays and totally different to the 7x5 displays earlier. Have a look at Ian's tutorial 10.

Mike.

Again... All of these devices are covered in the 6 tutorials I posted..
I found the answer here. I am ashamed, I am very sorry. I want to know if my current level of knowledge is not enough to raise some naive questions here. So I still don't understand how this place is connected.
1572253376576.png

According to the records in the datasheet, I did not see a tag specifically used as an access address line.
1572253615935.png

Why is the link here a column instead of a row? Could I connect two together if I use only one register?

These are the two methods of driving alphanumeric LEDs Note** I either drive each segment individually via a latch or from different ports.

I have other tutorials that multiplex the LEDs but the more you go down that route the less current per unit causes them to appear dim of they flicker..

The a0 ~ a7 and b0 ~ b7 are isis internal bus wiring... They connect to the relevant latch.. In both instances, I ground each unit so they are always active.

These are the two methods of driving alphanumeric LEDs Note** I either drive each segment individually via a latch or from different ports.

I have other tutorials that multiplex the LEDs but the more you go down that route the less current per unit causes them to appear dim of they flicker..

The a0 ~ a7 and b0 ~ b7 are isis internal bus wiring... They connect to the relevant latch.. In both instances, I ground each unit so they are always active.
Thank you Lan,
im understood.Compared with the multiplex , Latch guarantees the stability of the current, but it also has disadvantages, which will occupy more PCB area. And different ports will take up more port resources.
But for this case, latch will be the best choice. I understand this right?

Happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back