Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I’m in big big trouble....urgent assistance needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MM
Thank you for your guidance.
I will follow your instructions and see if this thing is still alive and kicking.

I might just shout for IDE assistance as it’s totally new to me.

I wonder, just a long shot but do you have any good projects/guidance I can follow to improve on my skills.

You're very welcome .. .. .. .

About 6 years ago, I was where you are now and the folk on here have given me endless help and support .. it's a good place to be !

If you need any help with the IDE or indeed anything else, just shout .. .. you might find this useful www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/ArduinoNano

As for projects, there are knowledgeable folk on here who would tell you I undertake some of the weirdest projects on the planet, and they're probably right, so I'm also the last person to ask .. .. .. .. . there is an abundance of likely targets on the net however.

One major thing I've learnt, is to assemble a new project in stages, i.e. get the LCD working, then fire some data at it .. .. then modify the data .. etc, etc .. .. ..

One more question about the Hakko 907 .. are you sure the Mosfet is IRLZ44N not IRFZ44N ??

Let me know how you get on .. .. .. .. .. .

MM

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back