Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hyundai HU-D29 (5N11) chassis

Status
Not open for further replies.

avz

Hi
I hope that you will be able to help me out. I have a crt tv set mentioned above. It is a badged product that can be found under various names but the chassis remains the same - it is a 5N11 chassis. my problem is that I dont have the remote control for it, so I can't turn it on. is there a way to turn it on - for checking purpose only - when I plug it in, the standby led is lit, but that's it.
If you think that it is faulty, could you please provide me an advise/hint what to check - I have the schematic diagram of it.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back