Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to work with LabView?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afnan_123_

Hi everyone,,
i have project to measure the temperature of the room using PIC 18f4550

i want to work with LabView
i will do serial communication (RS232 and MAX232)
to connect the hardware with PC
can anyone help me how to work with labview, i dont have ideas about it
because i didn't work with this program before...
i attached my file

Attachments

• NEW AFNAN.zip
    108.3 KB · Views: 90
Just google for 'labview tutorials'. There are many available.

LabView is HUGE. There are literally thousands of little things you need to learn. It's not something we can just tell you how to use. You need to actually take time to LEARN the language and the interface.

LabView is quite a chore to learn. I learned it on my own and I was teaching someone who was programming for me at the same time when lV was at LV 2.2 and there wasn't anything to help.

It's a data-flow language where each VI (Virtual Instrument) executes when all it's data is available. It's easy to program parallel processes and because of that, software race conditions can occur.

One of the harder things to program is errors. The last version I used, error handling was much better. You have to "set aside" a frame that uses the error cluster in and out and be able to not execute a frame if an error occurred prior to that vi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back