Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to use pspice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Draft4.asc
    298 bytes · Views: 270
  • AAesp03.gif
    AAesp03.gif
    26.5 KB · Views: 279
hi there, thanks for reply. By the way, can u show me the graph for this circuit? same voltage supply. using common emitter amplifier circuit. i will attach the pic later. my computer is kinda lag now

hi there, thanks for reply. By the way, can u show me the graph for this circuit? same voltage supply. using common emitter amplifier circuit. i will attach the pic later. my computer is kinda lag now

hi,
Post the circuit and asc file when you can, I will run it in LTS.

this is de picture of the circuit.
Vcc=15V, Rs=Re=Rl= 1k ohm,
R1=16k ohm, R2= 7k ohm, Rc= 2k ohm
use Pspice using 2N2222 transistor by assuming Vs=10 sin (6000pi*t)mV

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    36.8 KB · Views: 289
hi,
I will run it in LTS and when I see your LTS asc file I will check it for you.

Is this a homework question.???

no..just wanna learn how to use Pspice..its my first time. later we have test on pspice

Attachments

• transistor.sch
    5.6 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
no..just wanna learn how to use Pspice..its my first time. later we have test on pspice

hi,
I have drawn up that common emitter circuit and it works OK in LTS using that equation.

Have you managed to open your LTspice program yet.???

i mean when u want to input the data for Voltage supply, what data do u input?/?? pls refer this attachement

Attachments

• vsin.PNG
    vsin.PNG
    38 KB · Views: 300
You should be able to click on the parameter and enter the parameter value in the "Value" box.

The VAMPL value should be 10mV, if PSPICE defines a peak value. If it specifies RMS then the value would be 0.707 X 10mV.

The FREQ should be 6000pi/2pi or 3000Hz.

hi,
Post the circuit and asc file when you can, I will run it in LTS.

The PSPICE simulation proves that the proposed computing model is correct,The simulation with PSPICE program proved that the designed circuit has ideal character of Schmitt circuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back