Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to deal with learning plateau in electronics engineering?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My tips for myself(that aren't actually working lol)

1) Follow a good course from a good teacher.

2) Read it aloud.

3) Practice the same thing multiple things to get insights. deliberate practice. I am doing a course on artificial intelligence(deals with robotics) and man I feel so hard this thing.

What else can I do to overcome this learning plateau? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fpksOvK5bLVC5C0njB-fNPgzOwj4GjqW/view These are the types of questions I need to deal with and where I am facing this learning plateau..

Also can I ask artificial intelligence questions in this forum? Artificial intelligence is both electronics and cs subject, so I am confused if I can post it here or not?

One solution is doe something else for a while, that takes serious concentration, then go back and have another look at the original - you often see or understand things you initially missed.

You can certainly ask questions on AI etc.
I'd suggest either the microcontrollers or robotics categories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back