Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to use Mobile Fingerprint Sensor in different hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

shantanu_T

Hi,

I am working on a project where i require the Fingerprint sensor. I have salvaged the fingerprint sensor available with android smartphones.
Can any one guide me on how to burn the fingerprint sensor with my code. Or if someone can guide me to the right source from where i can get the schematic diagram for the fingerprint sensor and its flex cable.

Also i would like to know if there are any adaptor available to which we can plug the flex cables and the code the sensors accordingly.

Please help.

Regards,
Shantanu

Unless you are a real genius in reverse engineering, you should try at any cost to get the datasheet and any other official publication explaining how to use it.

Heard of Google?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back