Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to use 128 Bit I2C™ Bus Serial EEPROM (24AA00/24LC00/24C0)..??

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolguy

Hi,

i have got this 24AA00/24LC00/24C0 memory ic, the data sheet for it shows it works serially.
can i use it for saving data??

Can i use it without using uP??

Yes, it should be possible if you have enough hard wired logic,
or
you simply use it for soldering practice if you have a suitable circuit board.

JimB

Yes, it should be possible if you have enough hard wired logic,
or
you simply use it for soldering practice if you have a suitable circuit board.

JimB

can you me block diagram how to read & write. as it ask for serial bits order.

I want to use it, for saving data.. any type, for my circuits.

Then you don't need to know how to use it until you have an actual application - but as we've said, it's a puny size, and most PIC's have as much (or more) internal data EEPROM storage. The common application for them was in storing tuning information in fairly old TV's (anything remotely 'modern' uses a MUCH larger EEPROM to do so).

As in tv sets or CD players,etc.. when we switch off the devices the channel & voice level remain the same how does it happen?? they also uses these EEPROM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back