Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to use 128 Bit I2C™ Bus Serial EEPROM (24AA00/24LC00/24C0)..??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen in my course book that diode memory were used, how they make it??

hi Ritesh,
You will discover that trying to make use of odd 'old scrap' IC's is more trouble than its worth.:)

For example how can you make more of the same project, what if the 'old bit' fails, how will you replace it.???

If you published the project on your web pages, how are others to going to get the old bits in order to make it.??

Concentrate your efforts on using readily available components on your new projects..

Eric

But, i am asking Diode memory for the sake of information how it work i want to know how you can make memory using diode for basics!!

Nigel and everybody else:

Do not feed this troll.

This is just a curry flavoured Walters!

JimB

Hi,

in up like 8085 or 8086 they have in build registers or external memory is used??

Last edited:
your question is too basic, the answer for this could be easily found in any book on 8086 or 8085 or you can always search for the answers using google.

I'll apologize up front for this... Somebody reminds me of an "Eliza" program, but written to emulate Norm Crosby... (teehee) <<<)))

This thread is four pages of rubbish long - and is now closed!.

The OP's advertising signature has also been removed, this will be his only warning!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back