Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to turn on a stepper motor using gsm modem

Status
Not open for further replies.

atoivan

Hi to all...
I am doing a project in which i will be interfacing a gsm modem , a keypad , and a stepper motor with PIC microcontroller(16f877a)
i should be able to send a predefined sms to the gsm modem so that the stepper motor will turn.

i am using MikroC IDE
my cell phone as the modem
and Proteus 8 Professional

i do not have any problem with the keypad i have the code and it working fine.

my problem is which AT command am i to use and how do i save the predefined string in the modem
so the stepper motor can turn NO

NB:
i keep having this error any time i compile my project
diagnostics: 0 127 All files Compiled in 156 ms
error: 4 355 Redefinition of 'ATdis [GSM.c] '. 'ATdis' already defined in 'GSM_and_Keypad_lock.c' GSM.c
error: 7 355 Redefinition of 'atm1 [GSM.c] '. 'atm1' already defined in 'GSM_and_Keypad_lock.c' GSM.c
error: 8 355 Redefinition of 'atm2 [GSM.c] '. 'atm2' already defined in 'GSM_and_Keypad_lock.c' GSM.c
error: 9 355 Redefinition of 'atm3 [GSM.c] '. 'atm3' already defined in 'GSM_and_Keypad_lock.c' GSM.c
error: 10 355 Redefinition of 'smsNun [GSM.c] '. 'smsNun' already defined in 'GSM_and_Keypad_lock.c' GSM.c
error: 13 355 Redefinition of 'ok_gsm [GSM.c] '. 'ok_gsm' already defined in 'GSM_and_Keypad_lock.c' GSM.c
error: 14 355 Redefinition of 'RELAY_OK [GSM.c] '. 'RELAY_OK' already defined in 'GSM_and_Keypad_lock.c' GSM.c
error: 16 355 Redefinition of 'parse_type [GSM.c] '. 'parse_type' already defined in 'GSM_and_Keypad_lock.c' GSM.c
error: 17 355 Redefinition of 'relay_no [GSM.c] '. 'relay_no' already defined in 'GSM_and_Keypad_lock.c' GSM.c
error: 18 355 Redefinition of 'relay [GSM.c] '. 'relay' already defined in 'GSM_and_Keypad_lock.c' GSM.c
error: 20 355 Redefinition of 'phone_number [GSM.c] '. 'phone_number' already defined in 'GSM_and_Keypad_lock.c' GSM.c
error: 22 355 Redefinition of 'gsm_state [GSM.c] '. 'gsm_state' already defined in 'GSM_and_Keypad_lock.c' GSM.c
error: 23 355 Redefinition of 'response_rcvd [GSM.c] '. 'response_rcvd' already defined in 'GSM_and_Keypad_lock.c' GSM.c
error: 24 355 Redefinition of 'responseID [GSM.c] '. 'responseID' already defined in 'GSM_and_Keypad_lock.c' GSM.c
error: 24 355 Redefinition of 'response [GSM.c] '. 'response' already defined in 'GSM_and_Keypad_lock.c' GSM.c
error: 0 355 Redefinition of '?ICS_smsNun [GSM.c] '. '?ICS_smsNun' already defined in 'GSM_and_Keypad_lock.c' GSM.c
error: 0 355 Redefinition of '?ICS_gsm_state [GSM.c] '. '?ICS_gsm_state' already defined in 'GSM_and_Keypad_lock.c' GSM.c
error: 0 355 Redefinition of '?ICS_response_rcvd [GSM.c] '. '?ICS_response_rcvd' already defined in 'GSM_and_Keypad_lock.c' GSM.c
error: 0 355 Redefinition of '?ICS_responseID [GSM.c] '. '?ICS_responseID' already defined in 'GSM_and_Keypad_lock.c' GSM.c
error: 0 355 Redefinition of '?ICS_response [GSM.c] '. '?ICS_response' already defined in 'GSM_and_Keypad_lock.c' GSM.c
error: 0 102 Finished (with errors): 29 May 2014, 03:38:51 GSM_and_Keypad_lock.mcppi

Attachments

• GSM_Keyless_door_Lock Code.rar
    163.3 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back