Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to See or get Job in abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
With your inability to express yourself in a minimal complete way, very hard.

You mean i should tell more about me?
Then, OK.

I am from India.
Academic Qualification:
- Bachelor of technology (B.Tech) Shivalik College of Engineering from Uttarakhand Technical University in 2009-13 with first division.
- Intermediate (10+2) from G.R.D. Niranjanpur I.S.C. Board in 2008 with 70%.
- High School from G.R.D. Niranjanpur Dehradun I.C.S.E. Board in 2006 with 62%.

Achievement Certificates:
- Indian Institute of Technology -Roorkee, College of Engineering Roorkee, Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology, Graphic Era University Dehradun ,Tula's Institute Dehradun, Shivalik College of Engineering-Dehradun, NATIONAL Robotics event ROBOCON 2012 in PUNE .

Do you have experience making LED signs and displays? What other relevant experience do you have to electronics?

John

My perspective on how to obtain a job in a different country is very limited. One important thing is to be fluent in the language of the country to which you want to go. Given that, I have seen three general approaches:
1) Go the the foreign country for additional training. That has been the most common way for graduates in medicine to go to other countries, but also applies to graduate-level (e.g., Ph.D.) researchers in other fields.
2) Get a job with a multinational corporation and apply for the postings abroad.
3) Carve out your own niche. This probably applies mostly to the professions (e.g., medicine, law, university professors). As just one example, the son of a lawyer friend found himself in law school but was not too enthusiastic about following his father's path. He drove a cab in NY for awhile and became fluent in Japanese and some other languages. He developed a small immigration-law practice, moved to Japan, and became extremely successful in that practice.

John

How should i get i job with good money.
my classmate has gone to Canada working in store he was 12passed and doing higher education there having good salary per day.
IELTS exam was done by him.
He said there should be minimum 10lakh Rsuppe in pocket to go. now thats the problem

Sounds like your friend is following option #1 that I listed. Immigration laws are complex and seemingly trivial "violations" can have dire consequences. You need professional advice before starting out.

John

I will get experience from your company sir first.
please give me job don't mind it will do the work.

When i will learn then i will solve problem and fund who are need and make earth better place.

Hello,
How to See or get Job in abroad.

Start with a simple Google of "International Headhunters"

The fact that you need to ask how to seek overseas employment on an international scale tells me you likely won't have much luck. Additionally you do not mention an area of expertise or anything about a resume or credentials.

Good Luck
Ron

The fact that you need to ask how to seek overseas employment on an international scale tells me you likely won't have much luck. Additionally you do not mention an area of expertise or anything about a resume or credentials.
Especially him.... Ritesh wouldn't be my first choice for an electronic engineer... BTW!! He's gone under this name as well!!

And, to the (mine) same list...!

I worked in 3 different countries with different languages.
The easiest way to find a job is by finding first a boss who has an ugly daughter.

Hello misterR (aka Ritesh):

Please let me expand on what I have said about how to find a job in a foreign country (or even your own). Did you know that prospective employers can review your public posts and consider their content in the hiring process?

In the United States, we have laws against discrimination on the basis race,sex, religion, physical disability, and so forth. Nevertheless, potential employers can review your public posts and use information therein in the hiring process so long as those potential employers do not take into consideration factors our anti-discrimination laws prohibit. Moreover, potential employers may be allowed to ask for a list the social media on which you post and for your usernames. Here is a more detailed discussion: https://www.workplacefairness.org/social-network-computer-privacy-workplace

It is clear that you are not incompetent, but what is not clear is whether you understand the image you are presenting to potential employers by posts such as the one linked to here and here. Please consider that while you may "just be having fun," a potential employer probably would view such behavior in a very dim light. The last thing an employer wants to happen is to ask an employee to do a certain task and then be confronted with an endless stream of inane questions about that task.

Regards, John

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back