Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to make repeaters??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kocchumon

i hav an rc car which has very little range. Since i hav found that there is no effective way to increase its range i am struck with an idea of making some repeaters for it .............is that possible......??

Not as is - you would need to use a different system - and there's probably no legal way.

However, what use is a radio control system that works so far away you can't see the car?.

Just get a new and better radio system which work farther than you can see. This is probably a toy remote control car right? Not a hobby-grade RC car?

You need licensing to build equipment RF transmitting equipment otherwise it's illegal. RF equipment is difficult and expensive to build in the first place anyways.

Last edited:
no no illrgal prob here.................just tell me how to make it............its a project for me ..............plz help...........i am having wifi camera and access points.......to control the movement ..plz help/////////////

i am having wifi camera and access points.......to control the movement
Well, then control it via IP and wifi. No point in trying to move if you can't see via the wifi camera.

Last edited:
no no illrgal prob here.................just tell me how to make it............its a project for me ..............plz help...........i am having wifi camera and access points.......to control the movement ..plz help/////////////

Why not use the WiFi to control the car? I just barely know enough network stuff, to make use of our cities free internet access (which they are going to shut down in about 3 weeks, cheap bastards). But have read about some of the things people have built.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back