Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to make a bluetooth robo controller app?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr13579

Hello everyone,
First I am saying sorry for this post because I think it is not a pure electrical thing. I was looking for someone who can give me an exact source file or teach me about how to integrate bluetooth in android app to control a bot. I am just looking for a very easy code either cordova or android java tutorial where I can learn how to send a very simple data to a bot through bluetooth. Can anyone teach me how? Just the simple code.

Hello everyone,
First I am saying sorry for this post because I think it is not a pure electrical thing. I was looking for someone who can give me an exact source file or teach me about how to integrate bluetooth in android app to control a bot. I am just looking for a very easy code either cordova or android java tutorial where I can learn how to send a very simple data to a bot through bluetooth. Can anyone teach me how? Just the simple code.
You're right. You almost might be better asking on an Android or smartphone app development forum than this one for something like that.

<- Knows nothing about smartphone app development, but the guys on those forums do this kind of thing all day long.

But I can tell you that you will need to pick the bluetooth receiver that will be sitting on your robot first, because that is going to matter.

I like B4A - basic for android. It's a VB lookalike for developing apps both Apple and Android. I managed to write an app that used bluetooth to a HC05 module on a Zumo chassis in less than a day. Lots of examples out there.

Mike.

hi,
start with microcontroller side controlling your robots motors and such,
then set up function for each command ,
then set up for serial instructions to run command structure,
then switch over to bluetooth serial,
then design app that sends the proper serial instruction set (via bt).

.... the entire architecture is based on how the robot was built

I have been using visual micro for arduino cos I like vb

Last edited:
<- Knows nothing about smartphone app development, but the guys on those forums do this kind of thing all day long.

But I can tell you that you will need to pick the bluetooth receiver that will be sitting on your robot first, because that is going to matter.
I have one please tell me how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back