Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to detect ON/OFF Hook of connected

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuttaphong191

How to detect ON/OFF Hook of connected Line of Exchange side.
I want to detet ON/OFF hook status of line connected to exchange side
If I dial a number and picking the Handset of the called party, I should able to detech whether the Handset is picked or Not

Can any body help and if possible give the circuit

Thanks

nuttaphong191 said:
How to detect ON/OFF Hook of connected Line of Exchange side.
I want to detet ON/OFF hook status of line connected to exchange side
If I dial a number and picking the Handset of the called party, I should able to detech whether the Handset is picked or Not

Can any body help and if possible give the circuit

Thanks

If you are in the U.S. (you give no indication) then you must have your circuit approved by the FCC or use an already approved device to connect to the telephone network. Cute home-made circuits that might work will be illegal - especially if you plan on selling them (I went to your website)

You can find lots of illegal circuits using google. Have you tried it?

This is the 3rd or 4th website that he posted these questions on.
I answered them on the 1st website.

Thank i will check it

Optikon said:
If you are in the U.S. (you give no indication) then you must have your circuit approved by the FCC or use an already approved device to connect to the telephone network. Cute home-made circuits that might work will be illegal - especially if you plan on selling them (I went to your website)

You can find lots of illegal circuits using google. Have you tried it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back