Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to design remote controlled switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

aligunduz

I want to design a circuit to the wall switch of my livingroom.. I want to control the light (prefered with dimmer) by using remote control either analog switch on the circuit. If someone will help me to find a circuit diagram I will be very happy..

Such remote controls are readily commercially available. Do you want to reinvent the wheel?

yes I have found sockets pretty much cheap price. but I am trying to design a circuit which will fit into the wall (the space which I take of the analog switch). and none of them has dimmer feature.

I can go to Home Depot down the street and buy a radio controlled dimmer which can be installed in a standard 2"x4" electrical box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back