Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how this cricuit will work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigel Goodwin said:
Electronics-labs is well known for being full of badly designed projects that don't work - this one is particularly poor.
On the link he posted, it says the source is Aaroncake.net, which is another site with lots of poorly designed circuits.

Well if there is not enough current you could charge parallel connected caps and charge them via a resistor, or you can use two transistors for a Darlington, or a Darlington itself:)

-BaC

Nigel Goodwin said:
Electronics-labs is well known for being full of badly designed projects that don't work.
I fixed some of them but a moderator who doesn't understand theory disagreed and deleted some of my posts.
Then the moderator deleted one of my corrected circuits and replaced it with his that doesn't work.

Are you kidding me? that is the most stupid thing I ever heard! I could see if he built the circuits and they didn't work!

Well that is why nothing of his works most likely..lol So those kind of people windup doing themselves in with no help. Besides without theory of operations and knowing it well, unless people use exactly what was in his design there is no fudge factor so you end up with a completely useless circuit.. Well just know that your time would be wasted trying to enlighten someone like that, so don't waste your time:)

Regards,

-BaC
audioguru said:
I fixed some of them but a moderator who doesn't understand theory disagreed and deleted some of my posts.
Then the moderator deleted one of my corrected circuits and replaced it with his that doesn't work.

Wow, I looked at that site and various circuit designs, they are not only horrible, and completely ignore theory and proper design!!

Thanks for pointing that out to me, I never been on that site before, and I am glad I haven't!

I just added a host entry on my computer to redirect me here, everytime it tries to go to that site..lmao Just in case I click a link from somewhere. Or I will just do a notepad html page and display "Do Not Enter...Stupid Electronics ahead!"

-BaC

BaCaRdi said:
I never been on that site before, and I am glad I haven't!
But I fixed some projects at www.electronics-lab.com and added 4 of my own that work perfectly.

They have a new blog that shows many Instrucables. People who know nothing about electronics make instrucables for electronic projects.
No schematic and sometimes no parts list.
One has an LED connected directly to the output of an audio amplifier. No current-limiting resistor and no diode in series with it. I complained that it is not correct and I got flak from the moderator who knows little about electronic circuits. He calls himself an engineer. He drives a train?

Muhahahah!

audioguru said:
He calls himself an engineer. He drives a train?
Today 07:49 PM
blueroomelectronics said:
Would he make a better conductor
HeeHee Hawhaw

Nice one(s)

lol
-BaC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back