Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Will this circuit work?

When you can't make it work, define/focus on your goal. Then a solution is easier. 3 mismatched or random parts do not make a solution.
Unknown requirements are battery, LED, buzzer and life span.
What is the purpose?

Problem solved.

101_8133.JPG

Good. I hope you get the results you're looking for. lol.

Online info says, Blue LED is 3.4v, 30ma

Online info says, buzzer is 3 to 5v, 25ma

2 brand new D batteries in series are 3.2v 8a

I have no part number, no name for buzzer, google is probably generic info. Google search for Buzzer data sheet shows nothing. I need a part number? Probably need a buzzer name too?

Here is very importing polarity drawing.

Can the flashing LED turn the buzzer ON?

View attachment 143277
"D" batteries are not THAT rating. Perhaps 800mA, depending on their composition.

I blew out the expensive 10A fuse in my multimeter by testing the maximum current from AA Ni-MH batteries.
Duracell batteries made in China (Costco sells them at a low price with a free charger) produced 3A but an Energizer made in Japan blew out the fuse.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back