Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How Do You Mount Your Power Strips?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant find one with flanges under 50 bucks.

I believe you are in the US. **broken link removed** that has mounting holes on each end. $13.

SmartSelect_20181218-040025_Firefox.jpg

I believe you are in the US. **broken link removed** that has mounting holes on each end. $13.

View attachment 115722

Hello again,

Hey thanks, that could be my next power strip.
Too bad they dont allow local pickup, with shipping it comes in at just over 20 dollars (USD).
I wonder where you found that nice picture. Oh i see now, when i go back to the site the pic comes up. Before it did not.

Hello again,

Well i weighed all the options and based upon replies here, the safest and easiest and cheapest method is to use Nigels suggestion. I already have a nice power strip and the metal one will cost me more money and then i wont use the one i have now, so might as well use it as it just just one more screw that's all.
Eventually i may go for that metal one though, but right now i'll go with the one i have which is a decent one, and i wont have to drill any holes in it either :)

Thanks again for all the replies and suggestions, and have a Happy New Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back