Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How do I get my 5v?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may want to make you a board like this to work with your 16f627 it easy to put together on a bread board its from Nigel Goodwin site

Attachments

• 16f628.gif
    16f628.gif
    8.5 KB · Views: 169
I had the negative of the servo connected to the negative of the +5v battery cell instead of ground. (First thing mentioned by Sceadwian and again by others later) So thanks for that one !

That is what you should have, the ground, the servo negative, the 5v battery cell's negative, they should all be tied together as a common ground. the negative of the 5v battery cell = ground(or at least it should).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back