Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how do bomb detors work

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of bomb? landmine? In which case a metal detector would work. Some sense particles from the bomb floating in the air.

senthil_var2000 said:
bomb detors how do they are working even when the bomb is 5 feet deep

detor... Is that the american version of detour, or did you misspelled detector?

hi guys,
i wanna make a land mine detector.....
simply wana detect a piece of iron burried at a depth of max. 1m.....
someone suggest some 'tested ckt's'......

addyismad said:
hi guys,
i wanna make a land mine detector.....
simply wana detect a piece of iron burried at a depth of max. 1m.....
someone suggest some 'tested ckt's'......

Just search for 'metal detector circuit'

he is trying to detect a bomb
He is trying to detour around a bomb.
LMFAO

One here seriously wants to make a detector, and the other one wants to make a bomb detour! :lol:

I definitely want to make a bomb blower-upper! :twisted: LMAO j/k

The other day a TV show did a documentary about 4 huge landmines that were "forgotten" after the 2nd world war. One went off during a lightning storm in 1959 and it is very lucky that the field it was in wasn't developed for homes yet. The authorities then scrambled to find the remaining 3 of the bombs but were afraid to go near them.

Sure there are more than three...

All around the world there are much much more than those three left unknown. And the worst, they prove from time to time they were built to last (and work as designed). :!:

Humans beings, what else you could expect from them (us)... :cry:

For the detector how about a lawn mower with a hammer attrached to the blades (I'll get my ex to push it she'll be good for something for once)

Maybe the miniatire helicopter can carry a detector or a detour. It dosen't have to touch anything, until its rechargable battery runs down.
Then Kaboom!, the landmine and helicopter will be gone.

It is assumed that every bomb contains some metallic part in it. The principles of Magenetism is applied in detecting these bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back