Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How do shocking toys work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athosworld

I want to know how do those Chinese shock toys work, I know they have a small 3-pin flyback transformer so im assuming the circuit works in a similar way to a car ignition coil but there’s also a very very small COB chip that I can assume its a simple oscillator to generate AC to drive the transformer (200 hz). The transformer has an extremely thin secondary side and also has 2 output wires that are short circuited with the battery ground when someone grabs the terminals.

Ask somebody who works in the Chinese toy industry, if anybody actually does work in that industry any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back