Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How did you guys find Electro Tech?

How did you guys find Electro Tech?

• Google

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other search site

• A link on an other web site

• A frend

• I an here so long i forgot

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I need to make an apology... I dunno y, but I didn't c the 'lessening' of the conversation, ending with :lol: 's...
I just dunno how 2 delete my post :oops: ... But I surely u would just don't mind it, ok :wink: :?:

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum

Electro-Tech rules... :lol:

Looks like the admin changed his mind on deleting posts!

You had an X button to delete your posts.But not anymore.

I was lookig for Keypad and LCD schematics / configurations and was led here through a mariad of web sites. Everyone had a link to this site, I just had to see what the fame was all about.

Glad I found you.

Alexandra

I had left another forum because of the horrible moderator a few months before joining here. I used Google to find this place and it was no accident, I was actively searching for an electronics forum that was sctive and had a good moderator.

I just voted, even though this thread is also 3 years old.

It's interesting that a lot of the posters on this thread no longer frequent the board.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back