Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How did you guys find Electro Tech?

• Google

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other search site

• A link on an other web site

• A frend

• I an here so long i forgot

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone Electro

the admin might be interested in this pole.(meaby making is sticky)

i voted for "I am here so long i forgot"

actually thats very true because ive thought about it many times and i simply cant remember how i got here. maybe it was from google or maybe from some other site. i do remember how i got to other discussion forums like edaboard and sonsivri. but electro tech was my very first so its really hard to remember.

I was on a circuit board maker site and saw this site , i dont think it was sierra but i'm not sure..

I think Google was involved in 90% of the cases, cause the ones who didn't vote 4 it (me included) just weren't sure...

I used dogpile and searched electronic project's and this website came up.

Glad it did :D

You forgot

'I searched for Nigel Goodwin in google and ended up here'

in the poll :lol:

I stumbled across it while lookin for somethin else on google. I was getting to the end of my electronics days beacause of frustration at not having anybody that i could ask questions of . . . another week or two and i probably would have given up electronics :cry:

Couldnt have done it without you guys :lol:

i voted for forgot.i think i was seraching for some schematics on yahoo and ended up on this site.

I agree, this is like the best place for people like us to talk and post question's.

Love this website.

I Found it looking for some schmatics for robotics. Also I thought it was cool how everyone helps out everyone with there knowledge and expertis. This site is more focused then lets say nuts and volts forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back