Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hitachi tv horizontal lines on top no schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Morris

Hitachi tv/vcr combo has horiz. lines on screen, Model 19VR7B Chassis B7700UA, visually inspected components and solder joints. Has good picture, lines are 1/3 of area on screen starting from the top. Brightness is normal. Made in Malaysia. I am in USA.

Robert Morris said:
Hitachi tv/vcr combo has horiz. lines on screen, Model 19VR7B Chassis B7700UA, visually inspected components and solder joints, chassis not labeled for horiz. vert. etc. Need a tip on where to start looking.

Your description isn't very clear, is the picture still there?, are the lines all over the screen?, is the picture excessively bright?.

I've never heard of that model, but as you've not filled your location in, I don't have a clue as to what country you might be in.

As it's a combo, it's most probably just a cheap far-eastern set 'bought in' and badged - in the UK now, almost all Hitachi sets are no longer manufacturered by Hitachi. It's a long way down for one of the manufacturers who used to have a good reputation for reliability :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back