Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

High-Voltage Interface Needed--Revisited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I really appreciate the help, but I guess I need to make a clarification about what I need. If I use some kind of optical coupling, will I get the overshoot, ringing, ripple, and other waveform noises I need to see on the 'scope? Everything I've tried so far doesn't show them. Magnetics aren't working because the inductive kick is killing my CMOS. Would a thyristor be a good choice? Thanks.

You don't need to create a new topic everytime you post a reply. You can append it to the main topic where you started by pressing the "Post Reply" button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back