Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

High power low frequency RF Amplifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

naumank

Hi all

I am searching some commercially available industrial grade power amplifiers:

1.In the frequency range of 80 KHz to 140 KHz with output power of 2 KW to 50 ohm load in pulsed mode (<10% Duty Cycle

2.In the frequency range of 400 KHz to 450 KHz with output power of 5 KW to 25 ohm load in pulsed mode (<5% Duty Cycle

Kindly help me in suitable selection.

Thanks & Regards

industrial grade power amplifiers
I do not know of anything but I am thinking.
What are you amplifying? Sign wave, pulse, square wave?
1) 300V pk into 50 ohms. (600V p-p) I have used AM broadcast transmitters that can do that. (sign wave only) 100%.

When you say 5% and 10%; Is the output a pulse that is off 90% and on 10% or will the amplifier be used for 1 second and off f10 seconds?

Thanks for reply. I am amplifying sine wave. 5% or 10% means that pulse will be on for 5/10 % and will be off for 90/95% time.

Thanks for reply. I am amplifying sine wave. 5% or 10% means that pulse will be on for 5/10 % and will be off for 90/95% time.

Got that, but how long does the pulse last (duration)?

Hi all

I am searching some commercially available industrial grade power amplifiers:

1.In the frequency range of 80 KHz to 140 KHz with output power of 2 KW to 50 ohm load in pulsed mode (<10% Duty Cycle

2.In the frequency range of 400 KHz to 450 KHz with output power of 5 KW to 25 ohm load in pulsed mode (<5% Duty Cycle

Kindly help me in suitable selection.

Thanks & Regards
While lightly off-topic, I couldn't help but notice that your proposed frequency ranges fall into **broken link removed** (pages 2-5).

Where are you located? Are your load(s) dummies or antennae?

If using antennae, pumping out a few kilowatts (even if only a few milliseconds,) can attract a lot of unwanted attention (since it's illegal to do so without a license).

I googled, "2kW 140 kHz marine chirp amplifiers" and this popped up.

This Garmin chirp amp doesn't meet your exact needs, but should give you an idea of search terms and a price range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back