Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

High Frequency Reed Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeepTheFaith

Hi everybody! Above 2 month I find reed switch for high frequency (up to 100 MHz) reed relay. many types of reed switches got no detailed description (such as maximal frequency of switching current, resistance of contacts on frequency 50, 60 or 100 MHz) and so on. Some of them (like Coto technology RI-60) got high frequency (up to 1/25 GHz) but high resistance on 60 MHz (near 1.66 - 2.2 Ohm). but we need only 0.4 Ohm maximal. needed reed switch is in attached file. Pin length got to be just 40.7 mm. all dimensions in file are in millimeters. Can somebody help me to find just the same reed switches from any of American or European manufacturers? all the strange things ask for me - I'll try to explain.

Attachments

• reed switch 100 MHz.zip
    15.3 KB · Views: 158
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back