Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SQS AEG 5q5 52-2 (combined rotary switch/indicator)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grossel

Hi.

This thing is mounted in a facility, probably built in the 70's (drawings are from late 70's).

Thing is - the first atachment, as I read it - seems to make use of uneccesary poles of the switch - the 21-23 seems to have no rational function (never will be a closed current path between terminal 5-21).
Unless there is some delay function - maybe spring loaded - between different set of poles.

I'd be crazy happy if ther exist some sort of datasheet that can explain this :)

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• SQS at line diagram.png
    SQS at line diagram.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 229
  • SQS pinout.png
    SQS pinout.png
    97.3 KB · Views: 224
  • sqs front.jpg
    sqs front.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 220
Ok, so I've found that this switch/indicator have 4 possible positions:
  • Default (look just like the square one in the photo)
  • Turned 90 degrees.
  • Turned a little bit more (120 degrees maybe)
  • Pulled out (can only be done from 12 degree angle).
That is - if I've understood it correctly (I was told by one that have being worked on similar kind of installations back in the days, but he says he can't remember it all excactly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back