Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi Op Amp simulation using Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hi" is a meaningless title for a thread.

I have edited the title to describe what the thread is about.

JimB

Ian said what I was thinking.

Eagle is not a simulation program. Eagle is used for drawing schematics and designing PCBs. You'll need to use actual simulation software like LTSpice (free), Pspice (free student version), Multisim, Proteus, etc.

Sounds like you can export eagle into LTspice. I dunno, I don't use Eagle but check out the link for more info,:)
**broken link removed**

Does anyone know for sure, the free version might be limited, then they want you to pay full boat for the software beyond just layout and trace routing.

kv

Hi,

That´s what i did find on the website:

"Interfaces to other programs (3rd party, not by CadSoft):

PCBSim — Simulation software from Felicitas Customized Engineering
LTSpice — Analog simulation from Linear Technology
B2Spice – Simulation software
ELECTRA – Autorouter"

(Source: **broken link removed**)
Its at the bottom of the FAQ.

There´s also the possibility of using the DRC

"The Design Rule Check (DRC) points out errors like
  • Overlaps
  • Minimum distance violations
  • Drill Size Violations
  • Minimum width violations
Errors are displayed graphically and can be easily accessed through the Error command’s popup list."

Theres a video in the guided tour.

I searched the website for any futher hint about an integreted simulation and couldn´t find anything

Hope I could be of help,

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back