Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi. Need help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

red devil

Hi, i am student of electronic engg. right now in 3rd sem can anyone help by suggesting project for my sem in electronic devices and circuits ... i'll be very thankfull......

How about an "automatic project builder machine"? Suppose setting the number 50 will generate 50 random projects for all your classmates! Wonder how it will be!

Hi, i am student of electronic engg. right now in 3rd sem can anyone help by suggesting project for my sem in electronic devices and circuits ... i'll be very thankfull......

We would need to know your skill levels, not only in electronics but fabrication, to even venture a guess at a project that you and your classmates could accomplish.

we are at simple level so far in our previous sem we have made dual regulated power supply , an audio amplifier along with pre amplifier ,a fire sensor.

becuz we hav already made a project in wich gates are being used so our teacher wants a project in which transisitors mainly used

You could build a transistor tester, like this:

Attachments

• Transistor designator.pdf
    96.1 KB · Views: 217
i am interested in this can u pls post me its component details and working of this ckt.. and especially the working of of this part in which anode segments A b e f are used

i am interested in this can u pls post me its component details and working of this ckt.. and especially the working of of this part in which anode segments A b e f are used

The only part you do not see is a 7 segment common cathode display. The rest you can get off the net by goggling '555' (timer) and '7474' (Dual D-type Edge triggered flip-flop)

Go nuts :D

Last edited:
oh yeaa i got it mike it is a 7 segment thanks mike i'll tell u when this proj is finished... by the way are studying mike in which year are u in??

red devil try looking up stuff on Google. There are hundreds of ideas out there.

so what r u???

Red Devil, there are some professionals out here :) There are hobbyists too, but they are all really good at electronics :) When I first joined electro-tech I thought all were students like me :eek:... Boy, was I dumb!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back