Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hi i have problem please help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayo0osh

i have small micro called pic 10 f 200 i do not have pin Tx
or R x recive i want smaller tx and rx and use with them wirless
help me please

You need a bigger pic. The 10F200 is a 6 pin chip with 16 bytes of ram. Only good for controlling toasters.

Mike.

Hi,
The PIC10F200 is a very minimal device without a hardware serial interface (UART).

You would have to write software serial routines to send and receive data with the appropriate timings.
There are some example routines here, though they are for a PIC16 series and will need some adaption for the PIC10

The 10F200 only has 256 bytes for program storage and 16 bytes of RAM, which is very restrictive for any kind of communications & buffering, so I doubt there is any real possibility of it working.

If you could use a different device, there are vastly more powerful ones available now, in small packages - eg. the PIC16F18313 which has more program memory, more RAM and many built-in peripherals including UART.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back