Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hi dears.i m in need a new hot electronic project.plzz help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zahir hussain

hi dears,
i m doin my 3rd yr right nw...
i am in need of a new project of U.S.A with CIRCUIT diagram which may cost below 50,0000 rupees..
i m frm INDIA..
kindly plz help me..
i seek ur help...my address is (zahir_hussain29@yahoo.co.in)
plz send it to tis address...

I guess you should be more specific, what kind of a project would you want? analog/digital? microprocessors? just pouring out 500000 rupees isn't exactly enough if you don't know what you want.

I think he meant he wants a USA produced project with a schematic (and likely full documentation) for 500000 rupees, which is.. if he didn't put an extra zero in, or maybe even two..

500k rupees = 11,293.05 USD
50k rupees = 1,129.31 USD

either way, looks like a "substantial" amount of money. Best bet is for money first, circut later, eh?

Was that a typing mistake ??

Hi,

As a design house in Kolkata I don't remember so much money for a circuit and code. So :p I would like to know if you require a complete project (like the Teleporter in Startrek :lol: just kidding) or need to build one yourself.

Regards

Sougata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back