Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hi dear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi also,

are your sure about having joined the right forum?

I won't share her (my wife) with anybody.

Boncuk

Are you using a translation software? What your saying does not make much sense.

you right mr. Mikebits
so im sorry for this but som time to developing my language well>
thank for all
and im soory from mr. Boncuk if i not understand him well .

Last edited:
Maybe you can find a better translation tool. Current one is not very good.

Let me translate for those who can't read between the lines...

that,s first sharing her with the new beginning and .
i hope to be happy with this.
thanks for you.:rolleyes:

"This is my first time here, and I'm glad to be here. Thanks for letting me join."

here == her != Boncuk's Wife. :p

Last edited:
:p

I feel really bad for those people who have difficulty with English on the internet...and so fortunate that English is the default universal language or else I'd be the one having difficulties!

you right mr. Mikebits
so im sorry for this but som time to developing my language well>
thank for all
and im soory from mr. Boncuk if i not understand him well .

Hi Arabic Eagle (Syrian),

as every language English is composed of vocabulary each having at least one meaning.

There is a big difference between the words "her" and "here". Omitting one single character the word gets a totally different meaning. I guess in Arabic countries that would be fatal for you being stoned for this. :)

If you can speak and write Turkish PM your initial message addressed to the forum to me. I can speak and write perfect Turkish and will translate your problem to the forum members here (not her!). ;)

Regards and welcome to the forum

Boncuk

:p

I feel really bad for those people who have difficulty with English on the internet...and so fortunate that English is the default universal language or else I'd be the one having difficulties!

Why not try German, or even better try Thai!?

German is pretty easy because it uses a lot of greek and latin derived words like English.

Thai language has a different writing style (alphabet) and additionally it has 40 extra consonants - and doesn't use greek or latin vocabulary, but "thainanized" french vocabulaty like generateur = jeneratör.

Here is an example writing Thai: ณด ันี ฟพำ ืนะ ฟิสำ ะน พำฟก ะ้รห ันี พฟพำ ืนะ ฟิำสำ ะน ไยำฟาำ ธ้ฟรใ
translated: "If you are not able to read this you are not able to speak Thai."

I guess maintaining English for official language and French for administrative language should be OK.

Last edited:
Ever think "her" might rusult from a typo???

Guess not.

Last edited:
Ever think "her" might rusult from a typo???

Guess not.

I guarantee it's not a typo, but caused by the sloppiness teachers treat foreign languages at those schools.

Me speek Englisch bjutifull! :D

As much as I can sympathise with people who haven't been learning a language for long, as a foreign language student myself, I can at least say I try my very best to be understood and to speak clearly and accurately when I use other languages. Some people on here expect members to attempt to decipher a very rushed and poorly-written message, and then complete their project for them. Inexperience in a language isn't an excuse to be too lazy to at least attempt to make sense. For example, if you spell every single word in a sentence incorrectly, you're probably not even trying because if you don't know a word, a translation program or dictionary will generally give you the correct spelling. Even worse when the same word is repeated three or four times, with a different spelling each time.

Of course I am not saying that the OP falls in this category, but other threads I've seen certainly do.

Back to square one for you dear.

Reputation isn't an accurate representation of anything in this forum, I've quickly learned that I'll gain positive reputation once for every 100 threads where the OP has thanked me, and lose reputation on every occasion where someone disagrees with me.

Not entirely sure what I did to deserve a "dear" disagreement on this thread, but I won't take it personally :rolleyes:

Yup, I think we all learn fairly quickly who the "excellent" ones are. It's most of the old-timers (and i use that term affectionately), they have the practical experience and willingness to share.

Too bad rep is anonymous eh?

thank,s for all.
"This is my first time here, and I'm glad to be here. Thanks for letting me join."
thank you for this and soon you well going to change your think

Welcome Syrian Arabic Eagle. Allow me to apologize for my friend's abtuse attitudes. I'm glad they haven't discouraged you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back